Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Owned and Adored: These Are A Few of Our Favorite (Baby) Things...

The babe is only a few days past a month old, but we've already developed a healthy collection of "favorites."  Here are some at the top of our list.

HoMedics Sound Spa On-The-Go - Affectionately known as the "baby crack machine," the full sized HoMedics Sound Spa has been a lifesaver since my first born almost 6 years ago. The soothing sounds instantly lull cranky babies to sleep and is essentially the only way I got my babes to stop crying on some days.  Finally an on-the-go version has been unleashed just in time for baby number 3.  It's been awesome to have this miracle machine in a travel sized version. Hook it on to the car seat and baby is in bliss and mama can accomplish trips in peace.

Velour White Rabbit - The babe already loves this super soft and snugly white rabbit.  It must come along with us whenever we leave the house.

Blankets and Beyond Swaddle Bag - This ultra plush swaddle bag has won over both me and the babe. So soft! I'd like one in mama size please!

Villa and Londyn Blanket- Our Villan and Londyn Baby Blanket keeps the babe as snug as a bug in the rug when we're out in the crisp, cool weather. This adorable stroller blanket is easily one of our faves.

JJ Cole Caprice Diaper Bag - I tolerated, but never loved, any of my diaper bags from kiddo 1 and 2. Third time must be a charm because I am enamored with my JJ Cole Caprice bag. It's reasonably priced, stylish and just the right size. The bag is roomy enough to fit all of my (and the babe's!) essentials, without being overly bulky. The bag has several outside pockets as well as inside compartments.  Bonus points for the inclusion of a shoulder strap AND a stroller strap.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new little one!!! I never had a true 'diaper bag' for my first (I instead just used a big Fossil bag I loved with an organiser insert in it) but I'm looking for something else this time around. I've been eyeing off the JJ Cole bags, good to know they are a winner!

    ReplyDelete