Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wear It Mama: Errand Run

During the warmer months, I spend most of my days off lounging around like a bum in jersey capris and a t-shirt. While that is perfectly fine for cleaning up around the house, I like to look a little more put together when I'm out running errands or taking the kids to the park. This dress pretty much fits the bill. It's cute enough to make me not feel like a complete slob, but the soft jersey knit material provides me with the comfort I desire. The midi length is perfect for chasing the kiddos around without fearing a "wardrobe malfunction," and the pockets... well, the pockets are everything. I am a complete sucker for a dress with pockets. These tan suede wedges are perfect summer shoes and offer both comfort and style. Throw in a boho inspired handbag and I'm ready to head out the door with little effort and a lot of style.

Shopping List
Strappy Button Midi Dress
Ruthie Raffia Low Wedge (Tan Suede)
Ricklyn Handbag (Cognac)

No comments:

Post a Comment