Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wear It Mama: Vintage Diva

I love vintage inspired looks, so even though I was on a shopping freeze, I couldn't help but be smitten by this dress. I bookmarked it and mulled over it for a few days before pulling the trigger, and I'm glad I did. This airy dress is perfect for a summer date!  At 5'8" I don't often wear heels, but since I was already breaking my spending freeze rule, I thought I might as wear break my heel rule too and snagged up these strappy sandals with a 3 inch heel. They give a slight sexy edge to the girly, floral patterned dress. The dress and shoes were instant loves, but it took me a bit longer to find the perfect purse. I finally settled on this studded evening bag, and although I wasn't totally sold on it at first, turns out it works well with the look. Now I just need a date night!


Shopping List
Vintage Floral Print 3/4 Sleeve Dress
a.n.a Eva Multi-Band High Heel Sandal
La Regale Studded Evening Bag

2 comments:

  1. That's the best thing to do...think it over a few days, then if you can't stop you buy it. My mantra for July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make that my mantra every month, lol.

    ReplyDelete